- Duration: 10 weeks
Categories: Drones/UAV Technology
- Safety regulations for operating drones
- Pre-flight preparation (Battery check * Motor check, GPS Calibration )
- Risk Assessment
- Working with GPS
- Multicopter flight controls practice
- Launching and landing the drone under normal circumstances
- Knowing your flight distance and altitudes
- Advanced flight maneuvers
- Working with the drone camera
- Performing aerial surveillance
- Emergency landing techniques
- Changing factory settings and customizing the operational capabilities to suit your needs
- Advance flying manouevres.
- Simultaneously controlling the aircraft while operating the camera
- Emergency Take Off Techniques: How to take off in a bad landscape
- Autoflights: Setting the aircraft to fly around a defined area, capture images and return automatically without additional inputs by the pilot Setting the aircraft to follow a subject (e.g a car, dog, human e.t.c.) without being controlled by the pilot .
Certificate will be awarded to participants at the end of the training.