- Lectures: 12
- Duration: 2 weeks
Categories: Drones/UAV Technology, Technology
- Safety regulations for operating drones
- Pre-flight preparation (Battery check * Motor check, GPS Caliberation )
- Risk Assessment
- Multicopter flight controls practice
- Launching and landing the drone under normal circumstances
- Knowing your flight distance and altitudes
- Advanced flight maneuvers
- Working with the drone camera
- Performing aerial surveillance
- Emergency landing techniques.
Certificate will be awarded to participants at the end of the training.