- Lectures: 2
- Duration: 6 weeks
Music Production & Sound Engineering
This certification program is intended for those with a passion for music production.
You will be taught how to create instrumentals, record audio, mix and master audio professionally.
It covers a wide range of topics under the following music (audio) production and video production which is segmented as follows;
MUSIC (AUDIO) PRODUCTION
1. Introduction to Audio & Sound Engineering
2. Creating Instrumentals from Scratch
3. Arranging instrumentals
4. Mixing and finalizing instrumentals
5. Setting up up multi-track recording session
6. Connecting mixers, microphones, guitars, workstations and other audio inputs
7. Recording multi-track session audio
10. Saving and exporting your files to different formats
Certificate will be awarded to participants at the end of the training.